Textile Air Ducts
Sinteco’s Aertex is the textile air duct system that was developed in 1986. It is used for the distribution of air inside large production rooms, especially for the ones that produce food products having low shelf life and are sensitive to changes in the surrounding environmental conditions.
- Reduced encumbrance and different air diffusion settings: particularly suited for environments with low height
- Homogeneous air distribution, no air currents created
- Extremely light, easily fixable to all types of ceiling
- Quick and easy to install at reduced costs
- No condensation
- Available in a wide range of colours