SURETEX (packaged food)
Sinteco’s Suretex is used for surface pasteurization of packaged food products. It employs a heat transfer mechanism by heating/cooking and cooling the food product at its surface. Sinteco’s Suretex has been carefully designed to meet the regulatory demands of the sector and has been utilized for various cooked foods such as ham, mortadella and roast beef.
- Scalable throughput for a variety of packaged goods (for shelf-stable and products with delicate shelf-life)
- Capacity control through an ordered and uniform product loading with Programmable Logic Control (PLC) System according to desired output levels
- High-efficiency heat exchangers with low ΔT between the inlet and outlet, which reduce thermal staying times and achieve uniform heating of the product through heavy rain system, while allowing for maximum energy efficiency
- Automated loading and unloading
- AISI 316L Monolithic Tanks (heating and cooling units), insulated without thermal bridge
- Turnkey systems, equipped with thermal exchange groups and all necessary controls and utilities